Friday, November 11, 2011

Comments for 11/10

It’s great that you were able to learn these different tactics to help you with this project, and now you can use them with future assignments. I never thought of procrastination as something positive before. I have always been told “don’t put it off or you will forget about it” ,or that you will never get done. Though what you said about keeping your procrastination under control, and setting a date for it to get done I agree that this is good with long term projects. This seems like it can help with organization on your assignments as well. I think I will give this some practice, and see how it works for me.

http://ageofex.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/sawyer-reflection/

It’s wonderful that your able to take this class. I know how it feels to have all the teachers throwing work in your face, and having a hard time keeping up. I agree I like it a lot better when I don’t feel under pressure and can work at my own pace. Like the class I take in computers I feel like I don’t have to rush, and that i have the time to think and do my work correctly.

 http://ageofex.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/promoting-independence-through-a-research-based-class/#comment-289

No comments:

Post a Comment