Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Science Lesson

        Questions  
  1.  What are you teaching the students?
  2. Where did you find your resources/information?
  3. What activity are you having the class do?
  4. What vocabulary are you introducing to the class?
         Answers

     1. I will be teaching my students about Earthquakes.
     2. I found my resources/information in my science textbook called Earth Science. I also found some information on a website called : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake
     3. I will be using taffy to show how different types of stress effect the way Earths crust looks.
     4. This is the vocabulary I will be introducing to the class:
         Stress, Tension, Compression, Shearing, Normal Faults, Focus, Magnitude, Richter Scale, Seismograph, Mercalli Scale and, Aftershock
        

1 comment:

  1. I think that your lesson sounds good, but I am glad that I am not in your class because you're giving alot of vocab.

    ReplyDelete